Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Other parts of the video

This is the song that would be playing in the background in most of the scenes that either show a game or quiet shots or demonstrations.
It's called Kobe Bryant by Lil' Wayne but is edited to suit a time limit of around 2-3 minutes. It was edited on Audacity by me.
Here's the link to listen to the song :)
Here are the lyrics to the song incase you don't understand the words that he speaks.
"OK, Kobe doin' work, Two-four on my shirt
He the greatest on the court and I'm the greatest on the verse
Going for the 4th ring like it was his first Gotta get the bling, do it for Kareem!
Two-four so nice, my flow so mean
Catch me at the game sitting next to Goldstein
Kobe Bryant Nikes, purple gold strings,
Kobe in the game dunking on your team
You know where is goin, its goin down yo,
This is the Lake show, but don't drown though I call him King Bryant, now let the crown show.

Yeah, you better guard me with caution
And watch I work 'em like an auction
No such thing as exhaustion, no time for resting
'Cause I don't take breaks, I just break records, and I prefer the ball with 3 seconds
And I bet we gona win it all in 3 seconds Ya dig? That is a guarantee, apparently
And please tell your defence, don't ever man to man with me
Double team, triple team, your defenders sick of me
But, I never let 'em get to me, literally
Step back and give 'em a three, ain't no defending me.

Call me Mr Clutch or Mr Automatic, I can post 'em up, or Lamar go get the alley
I'm going for the ring, I'm going for the ring
I went to Beijing, and came back with the bling
Who they want? They want Kobe, and what he want? He want the trophy
The victory, and the glory, No Shaq, No Robert Horry
Now break 'em off, Kobe break 'em off
You better be where that Laker don't
Yea, just give him the ball and he take it off
Or he properly dishing it to Gasol, or give it to D-Fish on the wing,
yeah or just let lil' Ariza do his thing, yeah
'Cause I'm great, and so is my team, do it for Magic
It's showtime baby, I see nothing wrong with doing it four times baby
I'm the best yes, and he the best yeah
Don't worry LeBron - get 'em next year
Now what's defence, to an assassin? Killer instinct, murder the basket
Then steal the ball back, hold it for ransom
It's more than a game, this is a passion, been a all-star, been a champion
Free throw line, you hear 'em chanting MVP, MVP
Kobe Bryant aka Envy Me
In knee deep, smash any D
Whoever he is he can't guard me
He can't guard me, KOBE BRYANT! "
There is also certain parts of a youtube video that we wanted to add into our video. We downloaded the video & here it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment