Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project ideas

I've been thinking of ideas for my project. At first i thought of making Pong and then i thought of other ideas such as a game where you have to draw lines to make the person run through to the next level, but then i realised that you can't manually draw lines once the game is complete so that idea was crossed off. Another idea is to create a game with levels. It would be some sort of animal trying to cross the road without hitting any cars or trucks and going through the gaps. I also thought of doing some sort of maze game. I don't yet know what kind of game to do yet, but i'm thinking about it.
Now i've decided that i'm going to carry out my plan for building on Pong. I've decided to build 2 extra levels on it that get harder. In the second level i'm making it harder by making to ball go faster. In the third level i will attempt to add in 'powers' such as an extra point or making the paddle get bigger. There will also be bad powers such as a smaller paddle or lose a point. This level will also become harder because the ball will be moving at high speeds and the powers can help you to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment