Saturday, March 27, 2010

for assignment 2

This is my second post for assignment. A lot of things happened during this time. first i had to start my whole animation again because inkscape closed automatically and didn't save me a copy of my animation and also in the last frame i couldn't save that as a svg file so i was unable to move it.
Yesterday, we went to the i.s.t rooms at lunch to finish our assignment. in that time, i was able to finish doing the frames for my animation, and now i'm going to open gimp and convert it to a video and then upload the video to blogger.
Also the design for my assignment has changed, instead of using the monsters as the background for R Y A N ! ! i'm just using squares. Furthermore, there are 6 squares for each colour of the houses each of them holding a certain letter. Also the colour of the background is changed to white again instead of light blue. I'm up to using gimp to make the frames into a gif file now.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment